Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Moratorium DJ Basin Horizontal Drilling Anadarko Petroleum COGCC Colorado Governor Hickenlooper Douglas County Hydraulic Fracturing Regulations Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission City of Longmont Arapahoe County Weld County Wattenberg Field Local Government Fracking Jared Polis Mineral Rights Anadarko Noble Energy Niobrara Wyoming Natural Gas
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: August 2013
By Megan Quinn – Enterprise Staff Writer Ballot language The ballot item approved by council reads: “Shall Broomfield’s Home Rule Charter be amended to prohibit the owners of property rights in oil and gas minerals from extracting their property through the use … Continue reading
By Charlie Brennan Camera Staff Writer, August 13, 2013 Congressman wants to plug anticipated ‘fracking’ near weekend getaway U.S. Rep. Jared Polis, D-Boulder, has amended the complaint he filed last month to state oil and gas officials over a drilling operation … Continue reading
By Ally Marotti The Denver Post Arapahoe County commissioners on Monday approved construction of a segment of a cross-country natural gas pipeline — with conditions — leaving only Adams County officials still opposed. About 13 miles of the 435-mile Front … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal – August 8th 2013 Days after Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Europe’s biggest energy producer, announced a 60 percent drop in second-quarter results — largely due to a $2 billion write-down of its North American shale assets … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal – August 9th, 2013 Several Colorado energy companies received awards from state regulators for work they’ve done on a variety of issues, including the environment and communications. The awards this week from the Colorado Oil … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – August 6, 2013 Mike King, the state’s top official overseeing oil and gas development, told industry executives Tuesday that if they want to win acceptance from communities, they will have to adopt practices … Continue reading
In their second quarter 2013 earnings call, ConocoPhillip’s Executive Vice President of Exploration and Production, Matthew J. Fox said that the company continues to test their extensive acreage in the Niobrara and is currently running one rig on their acreage. He also … Continue reading