Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsFracking DJ Basin Wyoming Horizontal Drilling Mineral Rights Regulations Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County Wattenberg Field Weld County Anadarko Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Moratorium Noble Energy Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Drilling Hydraulic Fracturing Jared Polis Niobrara Colorado Douglas County City of Longmont Local Government Natural Gas COGCC
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal Adams County commissioners have denied a land-use permit for the proposed Front Range Pipeline, a 435-mile natural gas-liquids (NGLs) line between Colorado and Texas, because it passes through land slated for future development. The project, announced in … Continue reading
By Charlie Brennan, Camera Staff Writer – July 26, 2013 A scheduled court hearing in the dispute over drilling for natural gas on a property across the street from U.S. Rep. Jared Polis’s weekend getaway in unincorporated Weld County was scuttled … Continue reading
Boulder congressman seeks restraining order against energy firm By Charlie Brennan Camera Staff Writer – July 25, 2013 For U.S. Rep. Jared Polis, the battle over fracking just turned personal. Polis, a Boulder Democrat who represents Colorado’s 2nd Congressional District, was … Continue reading
KEVIN BEGOS, The Associated Press – Friday, July 19, 2013 PITTSBURGH (AP) – A landmark federal study on hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, shows no evidence that chemicals from the natural gas drilling process moved up to contaminate drinking water aquifers at … Continue reading
Rockpick Commentary: It is important to point out that this study involves Underground Injection Control (UIC) wells where fracking fluids and produced water are disposed of regularly. This study is NOT about fracking fluids or the process of fracking a … Continue reading
The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) released their DJ Basin Horizontal Offset Policy on June, 20, 2013. The policy addresses the theoretic potential for communication between horizontal wells that are being hydraulically stimulated and nearby offset wells in the DJ basin. This … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter-Denver Business Journal Boulder judge has added the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) as a party to a lawsuit against a voter-approved ban on hydraulic fracturing in Longmont. Boulder County District Court Judge D.D. Mallard issued her ruling on … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post LOVELAND — Colorado health officials are mobilizing to deal with air pollution from oil and gas industry sources that emit at least 600 tons of contaminants a day. Oil and gas emissions now are … Continue reading