Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsArapahoe County Local Government Wattenberg Field Noble Energy Horizontal Drilling Fracking Wyoming COGCC Regulations Mineral Rights Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum Anadarko City of Longmont Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County Douglas County Colorado Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin Governor Hickenlooper Drilling Moratorium Niobrara Drilling Jared Polis
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: June 2013
By Sandy Fitzgerald – June 22, 2013 – Newsmax The Obama administration is calling for cutting the amount of federal lands open for oil shale and tars sands development in the Western states, a plan that industry officials say may … Continue reading
By Mark Passwaters – SNL Financial Denver-based PDC Energy Inc. said June 19 that it closed on a deal to sell its noncore Colorado natural gas assets to Caerus Oil and Gas LLC for approximately $185 million. The company said the money … Continue reading
“We haven’t seen a single instance where groundwater has been contaminated by fracking — not one,” Upton said. By Ben Goad – The Hill – 06/20/13 Hydraulic fracturing technology has helped to set the stage for a national energy boom, … Continue reading
By GARANCE BURKE – Associated Press – June 13, 2013 SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The latest domestic energy boom is sweeping through some of the nation’s driest pockets, drawing millions of gallons of water to unlock oil and gas reserves from … Continue reading
By LOUISE S. DURHAM, EXPLORER Correspondent – AAPG Explorer – June 2013 Ask a Rocky Mountain operator how it’s going, and the answer might well be a non-committal “it’s going. ”There’s both oil and gas aplenty in this region, but as … Continue reading
At the June 17,18 hearing of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) in Grand Junction, Colorado, Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. has requested spacing unit orders and requests to drill up to 231 horizontal Niobrara wells. The large number … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter – Denver Business Journal – June 5, 2013 WPX Energy Inc. is boosting the number of drilling rigs it’s running in western Colorado and plans to spend about $400 million in the state this year. The Tulsa, Okla.-based … Continue reading
By Brittany Anas Camera Staff Writer – June 4, 2013 Boulder City Council members Tuesday night unanimously approved a one-year fracking moratorium, blocking oil and gas drilling permits in the city and on Boulder-owned open space properties.