Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHydraulic Fracturing Natural Gas City of Longmont Jared Polis Weld County Douglas County Fracking Arapahoe County Local Government Governor Hickenlooper Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin Drilling Moratorium Niobrara Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Anadarko Petroleum Wattenberg Field Drilling Mineral Rights Wyoming Regulations Colorado Noble Energy COGCC Anadarko
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Buried in the Appendix of a May 15, 2013 presentation to the Citi Global Energy and Utilities Conference Anadarko Petroleum had only one slide that referred to its Niobrara drilling operations. Their current plan is to drill 300 Niobrara wells in … Continue reading
Company accelerating to drill 500 wells/yr by 2016 with potentials of 1 MMBoe EUR from 9000 foot extended reach laterals in NE Colorado On May 22nd at the UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference Noble Energy presented the results and … Continue reading
Close examination and breakdown of Baker Hughes Interactive Rig Count statistics for the week of 24 May 2013 shows that the number of wells classified as “Exploration” (otherwise known in the O&G industry as “Wildcats”) has rocketed (see accompanying chart) … Continue reading
By John Fryar Longmont Times-Call – May 21, 2013 BOULDER — Boulder County’s moratorium on processing new applications for oil and gas drilling in unincorporated areas will end, as scheduled, on June 10, county commissioners decided Tuesday.
Cathy Proctor Reporter –Denver Business Journal Cutting-edge technology for hydraulic fracturing, developed by Halliburton Co., will be deployed in Colorado’s booming Niobrara oil fields in coming months. That new tech includes a solar-powered “SandCastle.”
By MEAD GRUVER, Associated Press – May 13, 2013 CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — Gov. Matt Mead on Monday unveiled a state energy policy two years in the making that calls for maintaining Wyoming’s position as the top energy-exporting state while preserving its wild, … Continue reading
Sharon Dunn – The Greeley Tribune With a county as large as Weld, filled now with more than 20,000 wells all being operated by humans, there’s bound to be mishaps, screw ups and just plain mistakes — some that could … Continue reading
By John Fryar Longmont Times-Call -May 12, 2013 Gov. John Hickenlooper has signed into law a bill that will require oil and gas companies to file reports within 24 hours whenever more than one 42-gallon barrel of oil is spilled outside of … Continue reading