Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsRegulations DJ Basin Horizontal Drilling Local Government Niobrara Drilling Weld County COGCC Anadarko Arapahoe County Governor Hickenlooper Douglas County Jared Polis Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Colorado City of Longmont Anadarko Petroleum Natural Gas Noble Energy Drilling Moratorium Wattenberg Field Mineral Rights Wyoming Fracking Hydraulic Fracturing
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Rockpick’s Take: ConocoPhillips is one of the largest holders of leases in Arapahoe County, so if their operations exceed state standards then there is every reason to expect that their applications will be on the fast track. By Carlos Illescas … Continue reading
On April 25th ConocoPhillips held its first quarter 2013 earnings call. During the call and during questioning, ConocoPhillips’s Niobrara activities on and around its Lowry Bombing Range properties were briefly mentioned. The mentions confirm some rumor and hearsay about their activities … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – April 23, 2013 The online database Colorado uses for disclosing the ingredients in fracking fluids used in drilling oil and gas wells is seriously flawed, according to a Harvard Law School study. The … Continue reading
April 15, 2013 – Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal The two biggest oil and gas companies working in Colorado’s Niobrara oil play could be drilling new wells nearly 20 years from now, based on the number of locations they’ve identified and … Continue reading
On Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 ConocoPhillips held an open house and BBQ dinner at the Bennett, CO Community center for residents of nearby communities. The company was eager to answer questions about its accelerating oil operations on and around its … Continue reading
April 8, 2013 – TULSA, Okla. – WPX Energy (NYSE:WPX) announced today that its Niobrara Shale discovery well in the Piceance Basin exceeded 1 billion cubic feet of natural gas production in just over 100 days of operation. At this rate, … Continue reading
Ed Sealover – Reporter-Denver Business Journal – April 11, 2013 Colorado House Democrats took two steps toward giving more control over oil and gas drilling to local governments Thursday, as leaders said that they expect to introduce a bill soon allowing … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post Oil and gas drilling has swept off the plains and into the Colorado statehouse, fueling battles between the industry and community advocates and potentially between Gov. John Hickenlooper and his fellow Democrats in the … Continue reading