Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsCity of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Noble Energy Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum Anadarko Wyoming Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin COGCC Hydraulic Fracturing Jared Polis Wattenberg Field Niobrara Drilling Regulations Fracking Douglas County Local Government Governor Hickenlooper Weld County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Colorado Mineral Rights Arapahoe County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Staff – Denver Business Journal A state court has backed the Wyoming state government’s position that it doesn’t have to make public the chemical ingredients that oil and gas companies use in hydraulic fracturing. The Associated Press reported Monday that Natrona County … Continue reading
By KRISTEN WYATT Associated Press DENVER—The oil and gas industry is getting unusual scrutiny these days in Colorado, where Democrats in charge of the Legislature are tapping on the pedestal occupied by a business once considered so powerful that lawmakers left … Continue reading
On March 28th, the House Bill 13-1269 – “CONCERNING THE REDUCTION OF CONFLICTS OF INTEREST WITHIN THE COLORADO OIL AND GAS CONSERVATION COMMISSION” is scheduled to be heard before the House Transportation and Energy Committee Upon Adjournment of the House of Representatives. Proponents of the bill … Continue reading
Seeking Alpha – Richard Zeits of Zeits Energy Analytics Presenting at an industry conference last week, WPX Energy (WPX) provided an update on what the company believes to be its “major discovery” in the Niobrara Shale in the Piceance Basin. In … Continue reading
Plains All American Pipeline L.P. plans to complete the addition of 75,000 BPD DJ Basin / Niobrara oil transport capability by the 2nd half of 2013 as reported in their Overview of Rail Assets & Activities report available on the company’s website. … Continue reading
Niobrara Infrastructure Development Summit – March 19th, 2013 – A distinguished panel consisting of Fred Julander, President, Julander Energy Company – Brian Peters, Project Manager – Wattenberg/DJ, Andadarko Petroleum – Scott Reasoner, Vice President Western Operations, PDC Energy discussed … Continue reading
Double Eagle Petroleum Press Release Denver, Colorado – Mar 13, 2013– Double Eagle Petroleum Co. (NASDAQ: DBLE) announced today that the Company’s Niobrara exploration appraisal well 41-12N had an initial 24 hour production rate of 467 barrels of oil equivalent (BOE). The production … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter-Denver Business Journal Colorado produced nearly 48 million barrels of oil in 2012, which ranked as the state’s second-highest level of oil production on record, according to a Denver Business Journal review of records from the Colorado Oil & Gas … Continue reading