Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNoble Energy Horizontal Drilling COGCC Colorado Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wattenberg Field City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights Hydraulic Fracturing Governor Hickenlooper Weld County Arapahoe County Fracking Regulations DJ Basin Local Government Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Niobrara Douglas County Jared Polis Anadarko Wyoming Natural Gas
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: February 2013
By Allison Sherry – The Denver Post – February 12, 2013 WASHINGTON — States — not the federal government — should lead in regulating natural gas production, Gov. John Hickenlooper told a Senate committee Tuesday, angering environmentalists and drawing applause from energy groups … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – February 11, 2013 The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission approved 500-foot buffers between new wells and homes on Monday, but the state legislature may have a final say on the issue. The … Continue reading
While the bulk of Niobrara activity has been focused on Colorado’s Wattenberg field, other companies like Recovery Energy have been actively searching for prospects in Wyoming and Nebraska which also hold great potential for Niobrara Oil. Recovery Energy has amassed a … Continue reading
In an interesting article on Seeking Alpha, David White focuses on the the growth of IRET (Investors Real Estate Trust) due to the location of their properties and their proximity to the development of unconventional oil and gas resources, mainly in the Bakken and … Continue reading
At the Credit Suisse Energy Summit being held on February 4-8, 2013, Noble Energy reported that they will be rapidly expanding their Niobrara development program to complete over 500 wells per year in 2016. Noble’ net resources dramatically increased to 2.1 … Continue reading
Mark Harden – News Director-Denver Business Journal – Feb 5, 2013 Denver’s PDC Energy Corp. said Tuesday it has an agreement to sell “non core” Colorado natural gas assets for $200 million, saying it will use the proceeds to develop other assets. The … Continue reading
The COGCC (Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission) announced today that it will hold a Commission Hearing on Monday, February 11, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. to continue Commission deliberations regarding the Rulemaking for Statewide Setbacks. The location for the rule making hearing will be held at: