Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsRegulations Anadarko Fracking Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Arapahoe County Local Government Colorado Governor Hickenlooper Weld County Douglas County Wattenberg Field Jared Polis Hydraulic Fracturing Natural Gas Wyoming Niobrara Drilling Moratorium Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum COGCC Noble Energy City of Longmont
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Cathy Proctor – Reporter- Denver Business Journal It’s the more the merrier at the Colorado Oil & Gas Association (COGA), which is rounding up an ever-expanding coalition of business groups to argue against expanding (there’s that word again) the state’s rules setting a minimum distance … Continue reading
CBS News – December 27, 2012 (CBS News) GREELEY, Colo. – Despite rising gas prices, oil production is surging in this country. That has some predicting the U.S. could eventually overtake Saudi Arabia as the world’s largest petroleum producer by … Continue reading
At the December 5th, Wells Fargo Energy Conference, Ultra Petroleum reported that the core results from three wells drilled in 2012 were showing mixed results. The core analysis contained full shale log suites, core and pressure data for the three … Continue reading
Associated Press – December 24, 2012 GREELEY, Colo.—Energy leases brought in record revenue to Colorado in the past fiscal year, boosted by big sales in Weld and Arapahoe counties. The Colorado State Land Board manages land set aside at statehood … Continue reading
By Asjylyn Loder – Dec 18, 2012 – Bloomberg The U.S. expanded its oil production this year by the most since the first commercial well was drilled in 1859, upending a belief that Americans were increasingly hooked on foreign crude. Domestic output grew by … Continue reading
Noble plans for accelerated development in 2013 and beyond At the December 6th Noble Energy Analyst Conference, the company said that the Niobrara is a top oil resource play on par with other highly successful plays such as the Bakken and the Eagle … Continue reading
In the suit the trade group filed in Weld County District Court, COGA said the city’s ban on hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, denies owners of mineral rights under the city, valued at $500 million, access to their property.The Colorado Oil & … Continue reading
Rift among stakeholders could spill over to legislative session By Peter Marcus – THE COLORADO STATESMAN – December 14, 2012 The debate over whether state regulators can responsibly govern hydraulic fracturing is leaving few parties satisfied — causing a rift between regulators themselves, … Continue reading