Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsAnadarko Douglas County COGCC Noble Energy Regulations Niobrara Mineral Rights Drilling Moratorium Hydraulic Fracturing Arapahoe County Wattenberg Field Anadarko Petroleum DJ Basin Drilling Fracking Governor Hickenlooper Local Government City of Longmont Jared Polis Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Horizontal Drilling Weld County Wyoming Colorado Natural Gas
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: November 2012
On December 6, 2012 the Colorado State Board of Land Commissioners will decide if Right-Of-Way permits on the Lowry Bombing Range will be granted to Front Range Pipeline LLC. Developed by affiliates of Enterprise Products Partners L.P., Anadarko Petroleum Corporation … Continue reading
We have had field reports from three separate parties that Geokinetics is actively conducting a seismic survey in Elbert County, CO. The survey lines have been reported along county roads, 13 and 17. The survey equipment consists of geophones that … Continue reading
By Scott Rochat Longmont Times-Call – November 27, 2012 A state lawsuit against Longmont over oil and gas issues can proceed, and the Colorado Oil and Gas Association can join the suit, a Boulder District Court judge ruled Tuesday.
7 News – Wednesday, 28 Nov 2012 COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Colorado’s second-largest city has signed off on oil and gas drilling regulations in city limits. The Colorado Springs city council decision Tuesday came after a spirited debate from environmental … Continue reading
The Associated Press – November 27, 2012 COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.—The next front in the Colorado battle over oil and gas fracking is Colorado Springs. That’s where critics of the drilling practice are protesting Tuesday in search of more curbs on … Continue reading
Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – November 19, 2012 Oil and gas acquisitions and mergers are still getting done in North Dakota and Texas, but it has gotten quiet on the Colorado Niobrara front, according to the accounting and … Continue reading
Rockpick Comment: Why would the United Arab Emerates (UAE), a major oil exporter, financially support a movie that vilifies the technology of hydraulic fracturing and the American Oil Industry? You Decide. Lachlan Markay – The Foundry, September 28, 2012 … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor Reporter- Denver Business Journal The state’s proposal to expand requirements for water-quality testing before and after an oil and gas well is drilled either goes too far, or isn’t needed, according to people who testified during a day-long … Continue reading