Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDrilling Moratorium Douglas County Mineral Rights COGCC Weld County Hydraulic Fracturing Jared Polis Wyoming Fracking Colorado City of Longmont Arapahoe County Regulations Noble Energy Wattenberg Field Drilling Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum DJ Basin Horizontal Drilling Local Government Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Anadarko Niobrara
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Houston Business Journal by Olivia Pulsinelli – October 26, 2012 Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. (Nasdaq: CRZO) will form a new joint venture in Colorado’s Niobrara shale play with a subsidiary of a Chinese company. Haimo Oil & Gas LLC, … Continue reading
Ultra Petroleum’s horizontal drilling program in El Paso County, Colorado is on hold pending drill core analysis results from three wells that were drilled and cased earlier this year. The announcement that the core results are expected in November 2012 … Continue reading
The rig count as reported by Baker-Hughes was unchanged for the week of October 26th,2012. Twenty Eight of the 44 wells being actively drilled had horizontal trajectories and 11 were directional with the remainder being vertical. The majority of the … Continue reading
Casper Star Tribune – October 26, 2012 After more than a year of testing, a Wyoming state study found no air quality problems near Pavillion’s natural gas field. The Casper Star-Tribune reported Friday that the Department of Environmental Quality used … Continue reading
EOG Resources has petitioned the COGCC to vacate 90 existing 640-acre drilling and spacing units and create 45 1280 (approx) in their place. The new drilling and spacing units to be established are located in the Hereford field in Weld … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter- Denver Business Journal Two groups opposed to a local Longmont ballot initiative that would ban fracking within the city limits have raised $507,500 to defeat it, according to documents filed with the Longmont City Clerk’s office.
The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission will hold a series of pre-hearings and hearings for the purpose of establishing new and amended rules regarding oil and gas drilling in the state. The public and interested parties (must be registered) … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal by Mark Harden, New Media Editor – October 16, 2012 NuStar Energy LP of Texas is proposing to create a system of pipelines to carry crude oil from Colorado’s Niobrara shale formation to refineries in Texas and … Continue reading