Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWeld County Mineral Rights Douglas County Fracking City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Jared Polis Noble Energy Anadarko Petroleum Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Anadarko Natural Gas Regulations COGCC Wyoming Arapahoe County Niobrara Colorado Local Government Wattenberg Field Horizontal Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Press Release: Independent geologist announces Niobrara-By-The-Numbers, a review of the Niobrara play in the Denver-Cheyenne basin.
Independent geologist announces the completion of Niobrara-By-The-Numbers, a comprehensive review of the Niobrara play in the Denver-Cheyenne basin. This report includes an estimated ultimate recovery (EUR) determination for 201 horizontal wells drilled since the famous “Jake” well. It includes a … Continue reading
Kalpana Pathak – Mumbai – Sep 24, 2012 State-run Oil India, nation’s second largest explorer, is in advanced stages of discussion with Carrizo Oil and Gas Inc to acquire stake in Niobrara Shale in North Eastern Colorado. This buy will … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal by Cathy Proctor, Reporter – Tuesday, September 25, 2012 Major oil and gas industry players — both in the United States and internationally — continue to focus their interest on Colorado’s Niobrara shale play. On Monday, Fort … Continue reading
By CATHERINE TSAI Associated Press – September 24, 2012 DENVER—The director of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission says it’s time to consider statewide rules on baseline groundwater sampling and monitoring at new well pads, which could show when … Continue reading
Ballot Measure 300 is focus of Rogers Grove gathering By Tony Kindelspire Longmont Times-Call LONGMONT — Competing with bright September sunshine, a lively farmers’ market just across the way and the general exhilaration that accompanies the first day of autumn … Continue reading
Excerpts from Pure Cycle Press Release – Posted 9/18/2012 DENVER, Sept. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO) announces date for sale of HP Collateral Interests and Revenues from Farm Operations and Frack Water Sales. Pure Cycle, a vertically … Continue reading
Public hearing on Land Use Code changes set for Monday – By John Fryar Longmont Times-Call BOULDER — Companies preparing to drill for oil and gas in unincorporated Boulder County would face a new set of county review procedures, expectations … Continue reading
The Washington Times – By Gov. Matthew H. Mead – Sep 17, 2012 States’ rights come with states’ responsibilities. Wyoming time and again has proved it can promote development, support its economy and protect the environment. From hydraulic-fracturing rules to … Continue reading