Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDJ Basin Drilling Moratorium Regulations Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Local Government Wyoming Fracking Horizontal Drilling Wattenberg Field Anadarko Arapahoe County Colorado Niobrara Jared Polis Douglas County Governor Hickenlooper Noble Energy COGCC Mineral Rights Natural Gas Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Weld County City of Longmont Hydraulic Fracturing
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Cathy Proctor Reporter- Denver Business Journal – Aug 29th The town of Erie and two of Colorado major energy companies — Anadarko Petroleum Co. and Encana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc. — have reached memorandums of understanding over how … Continue reading
On August 15th, 2012 he COGCC recognized outstanding operators for 2011. The awards recognize the accomplishments of the oil and gas industry in operational and environmental areas as well as in community involvement. The awards were announced at the Colorado … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley The Denver Post – 8/24/2012 FAIRPLAY — The federal Bureau of Land Management is preparing to open South Park — metro Denver’s main water source — to oil and gas drilling. But Aurora Water, local authorities and conservationists … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe, The Denver Post 08/21/2012 Anadarko Petroleum Corp., which estimates its Colorado reserves at the equivalent 1.5 billion barrels of oil, is set to spent about $1 billion this year on its Weld County operations, a company spokesman … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal by Cathy Proctor, Reporter – Wednesday, August 15, 2012 Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper said Wednesday he hopes to avoid a long court battle with Longmont over the city’s oil and gas regulations, which include a ban on … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe, The Denver Post 08/15/2012 – 7:13 PM EDT Gov. John Hickenlooper Wednesday outlined a set of new initiatives to oversee oil and gas operations in Colorado to create “integrity and trust” in energy development. The areas that … Continue reading
Land assets owned by Sovereign Energy LLC are currently being offered for sale through oil and gas asset broker, Meagher Energy Advisors, in a closed bid process. The Gold Creek Prospect acreage position consists of 47,103 Gross/34,043 Net Mineral Acres … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter- Denver Business Journal – Aug 6, 2012 DCP Midstream LLC said Monday that several construction projects in northern Colorado, either planned or underway, will double its natural gas processing capacity to 800 million cubic feet per … Continue reading