Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsArapahoe County Horizontal Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Noble Energy Regulations Wattenberg Field City of Longmont DJ Basin Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Hydraulic Fracturing Natural Gas Jared Polis Douglas County Drilling Moratorium Weld County Anadarko Petroleum Fracking Wyoming Drilling Local Government COGCC Colorado Anadarko Niobrara Mineral Rights
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: July 2012
By Scott Rochat – Longmont Times-Call LONGMONT — The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission sued the city of Longmont on Monday, saying the city’s new oil and gas rules trespassed into areas meant to be governed by the state. … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal – Date: Friday, July 27, 2012 The state of Wyoming plans to reveal previously confidential production information on some 900 oil and gas wells in the Niobrara Shale formation. The information is slated to be unveiled Wednesday … Continue reading
A new report from the Colorado Geological Survey (CGS) is available on man triggered earthquakes. Recently there has been some controversy over hydro-fracing of oil wells and any connections with earthquakes. In the report the CGS states that to date … Continue reading
By JEREMY FUGLEBERG Star-Tribune business editor The Wyoming State Geological Survey has released its annually updated map of oil and natural gas resources in Wyoming. The map includes the boundaries of producing and abandoned oil and gas fields in Wyoming, … Continue reading
The Longmont Times-Call 07/25/2012 LONGMONT — As many expected it would, the state of Colorado has notified the city of Longmont it intends to sue over the city’s new oil and gas regulations. Assistant attorney general Jake Matter sent an … Continue reading
By Scott Rochat Longmont Times-Call LONGMONT — Longmont has a new set of oil and gas regulations, including a restriction on drilling in residential zones. That restriction survived a 4-3 City Council vote Tuesday night, shortly before the rules as … Continue reading
The Longmont City Council on July 17th will vote on oil and gas regulations ordinance O-2012-25. The new ordinance, if approved, would introduce a new layer of local regulations that would need to be met by the oil land gas … Continue reading
Associated Press – 7/10/2012 AURORA, Colo.—Anadarko Petroleum Corp. can lease $9.5 million in used water from Aurora for oil and gas drilling over five years under a deal approved by city councilors. The council voted 8-3 on Monday in favor … Continue reading