Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Fracking Jared Polis Regulations Hydraulic Fracturing Wyoming Anadarko Noble Energy Drilling Moratorium City of Longmont COGCC Weld County Natural Gas Anadarko Petroleum Niobrara Governor Hickenlooper Wattenberg Field Douglas County Arapahoe County Drilling Horizontal Drilling Colorado Mineral Rights Local Government DJ Basin
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Denver Business Journal – Thursday, June 21, 2012 Chinese petroleum company Sinopec Corp. is said to be considering a multibillion-dollar bid for some of Chesapeake Energy Corp.’s assets, according to news reports. It’s unclear if those assets include half a … Continue reading
AP | By SETH BORENSTEIN WASHINGTON (AP) — The controversial practice of hydraulic fracturing to extract natural gas does not pose a high risk for triggering earthquakes large enough to feel, but other types of energy-related drilling can make the … Continue reading
At the Niobrara News we have recently had many inquiries on how to find and use the oil well production data reported on the COGCC website. This data is freely available to the public. This data is of interest to … Continue reading
June 04, 2012 – The Gazette Colorado Springs’ oil and gas committee agreed Monday to recommend areas for the city to regulate, but there are still several steps and months of work ahead before actual recommendations are adopted and companies … Continue reading