Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Local Government Weld County Drilling Drilling Moratorium Natural Gas Wyoming Hydraulic Fracturing Noble Energy Mineral Rights DJ Basin Arapahoe County Douglas County Colorado Jared Polis Governor Hickenlooper COGCC Anadarko Petroleum Horizontal Drilling Anadarko City of Longmont Niobrara Fracking Wattenberg Field
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: April 2012
At The Howard Wiel 40th Annual Energy Conference, Noble Energy presented investors with results of its Niobrara drilling program in the Wattenberg Field. In its presentation Noble showed that its diligent program of drilling and innovation has yielded big dividends … Continue reading
No Drilling at Rocky Mountain Arsenal, Barr Lake Under Oil and Gas Rules Mulled by Commerce City Council
By Monte Whaley The Denver Post 04/17/12 COMMERCE CITY — Oil and gas companies would be barred from drilling at or near Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge or Barr Lake State Park, under proposed restrictions being considered by city officials.
Dr. Steve Sonnenberg, Professor and Charles Boettcher Distinguished Chair in Petroleum Geology at the Colorado School of Mines started the first session of The 1st Annual Niobrara Shale Conference with his talk on “Exploring the Geology of the Niobrara Shale”. … Continue reading
By Jason Shueh – Greeley Tribune – Wednesday, April 18, 2012 The Environmental Protection Agency on Wednesday released regulations targeting air pollution generated from thousands of oil and gas wells across the country. The EPA labeled the regulation as a … Continue reading
By Jason Shueh Greeley Tribune -Tuesday, April 17, 2012 DENVER — Weld County landowners with the rights to the oil and gas under their property received a word of caution Tuesday from veteran mineral rights holders, who warned them to … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal – Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 11:13am MDT A task force seeking ways to smooth over conflicts between state and local authorities on how Colorado regulates energy development near communities says “collaboration and coordination” need to be … Continue reading
Anadarko Seeks to Open a New Chapter in the Niobrara Play with a 6 Well Wildcat Pad Outside of the Wattenberg Field
In a bold move, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) has 6 permits pending before the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) for a 6 well pad of horizontal wells just 5 miles directly south of Watkins, CO in Arapahoe County. … Continue reading