Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWeld County Drilling Noble Energy Anadarko City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Wattenberg Field Regulations COGCC Governor Hickenlooper Natural Gas Wyoming Colorado Anadarko Petroleum Local Government Mineral Rights Jared Polis Horizontal Drilling Douglas County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Arapahoe County Fracking Niobrara Hydraulic Fracturing DJ Basin
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – 1/27/12 ConocoPhillips has signed a tentative agreement with the Colorado State Land Board to lease oil and natural gas mineral rights at the old Lowry bombing range east of Aurora … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor -Reporter – Denver Business Journal The amount of water used for hydraulic fracturing in Colorado is expected to rise 35 percent between 2010 and 2015, but will still be a fraction — about 0.1 percent — of the … Continue reading
By Monte Whaley The Denver Post 1-24-2012 COMMERCE CITY — The City Council late Monday night unanimously voted to continue an ordinance which temporarily bans hydraulic fracturing and drilling operations within the city until Feb. 27.
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – 01/19/2012 Houston-based Halliburton will build a $20 million sand terminal in Windsor to support its hydraulic fracturing activity in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, the company said. Halliburton will use 54 acres in the … Continue reading
By Cathy Proctor – Denver Business Journal – Jan 13, 2012 A move by local governments to temporary ban oil and gas operations along the Front Range doesn’t have the industry alarmed yet, as long as local officials ultimately follow … Continue reading
DENVER (AP) — The Colorado Parks and Wildlife Commission has authorized negotiations with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to allow for energy development at St. Vrain State Park near Longmont, with some restrictions. Anadarko has proposed drilling seven horizontal wells from a … Continue reading
by Scott Willoughby – the Denver Post – 1-11-2012 Parks and Wildlife finds itself between a rock and a hard place this week as the agency ventures onto the slippery slope of drilling for oil at a state park and … Continue reading
On Jan. 3, 2012, the Arapahoe County Board of County Commissioners voted not to amend the County’s Land Development Code with the proposed oil and gas regulations, citing that many of the regulations were duplicative of the regulations adopted by … Continue reading