Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNoble Energy Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Governor Hickenlooper Drilling Fracking Anadarko Petroleum Arapahoe County Anadarko Regulations Niobrara Natural Gas Jared Polis Mineral Rights Wyoming Weld County Drilling Moratorium Colorado Douglas County Wattenberg Field City of Longmont Local Government Hydraulic Fracturing COGCC DJ Basin Horizontal Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: December 2011
By Barbara Cotter and Daniel Chacon – The Gazette Ultra Resources Inc., the Houston-based company that bought 18,000 acres of the Banning Lewis Ranch in October, filed permits with the state last week to drill two wells on the sprawling … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal by Cathy Proctor, Reporter-Tuesday, December 20, 2011 Commerce City’s town council on Monday voted to postpone for 30 days a final decision to impose a six-month moratorium on oil and gas drilling and hydraulic fracturing — or … Continue reading
Colorado approval of fracking fluids’ full disclosure came after long negotiations and nudge from governor
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post Colorado’s new fracking-fluid disclosure rule, the most comprehensive in the country, is the product of days of “shuttle diplomacy,” last-minute compromises and phone calls from Gov. John Hickenlooper.
DENVER (AP) – Colorado regulators have approved new rules requiring energy companies to publicly disclose chemicals used in hydraulic fracturing but allowing them to protect trade secrets and to provide 48 hours notice before pumping chemicals underground. The Colorado Oil … Continue reading
Geokinetics Inc. is planning to conduct a 3D seismic survey named “Delbert 3D” in Douglas and Elbert counties in Colorado, directly east of the town of Parker. The area of interest includes Townships 4,5,6, and 7 South and Ranges 63, … Continue reading
by Pam Zubeck – The Colorado Springs Independent – Dec 1, 2011 With government agencies scrambling to pinch every penny, what if an industry came along that would produce millions of dollars in tax revenue? The oil and gas industry … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal by Cathy Proctor, Reporter – Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 2:41pm MST The Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission will discuss proposed rules requiring more public disclosure of the ingredients used in hydraulic fracturing on Dec. 12, an … Continue reading
Cathy Proctor – Reporter – Denver Business Journal – Monday, December 5, 2011, 2:20pm MST A lengthy hearing on proposed disclosure rules for hydraulic fracturing in Colorado drew a standing-room-only crowd Monday before the Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission … Continue reading