Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsJared Polis Noble Energy Arapahoe County Regulations Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Mineral Rights COGCC Natural Gas Douglas County DJ Basin Anadarko Drilling Moratorium Local Government Weld County Fracking Horizontal Drilling Wattenberg Field Wyoming Niobrara Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Governor Hickenlooper Colorado
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: November 2011
The Denver Business Journal – November 28, 2011 The widespread use of hydraulic fracturing by drillers in Colorado and other parts of the U.S. is a huge boost to mining companies that provide sand that is pumped into shale wells … Continue reading
By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post FORT LUPTON — Oil and gas drillers have bought at least 500 million gallons of water this year from cities for use in hydraulic fracturing, or “fracking,” along Colorado’s Front Range. Now they … Continue reading
Nov. 9, 2011 FORT WORTH, Texas — Preliminary findings from a study on the use of hydraulic fracturing in shale gas development suggest no direct link to reports of groundwater contamination, the project leader at The University of Texas at … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal by Cathy Proctor, Reporter Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 2:43pm MS Anadarko Petroleum Corp. isn’t the only Texas oil company planning to spend billions of dollars on Colorado’s Niobrara oil field in the next few years … Continue reading
By Steve Raabe – The Denver Post – Posted: 11/16/2011 01:00:00 AM MST A dramatic increase in estimated oil in Colorado’s northern Front Range is likely to produce at least $50 million a year in new severance taxes for budget-strapped state … Continue reading
Arapahoe County, CO has released its draft version of oil and gas regulations. Arapahoe county has joined both Douglas and Elbert in releasing draft regulations. The public comment period ends Nov, 17th, 2011, after which the county will host a … Continue reading
Niobrara News has learned that fracking has started on one of the Anadarko’s Lowry Bombing Range wells. We have had a report that 150 fracking tanks are currently set up on site and that fracking has commenced. Anadarko in recent … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal by Cathy Proctor, Reporter Date: Monday, November 14, 2011, 4:43pm MST Colorado’s fledgling Niobrara oil field could hold up to 1.5 billion barrels of oil — putting the field on par with the higher profile Bakken oil … Continue reading