Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsRegulations Drilling Moratorium Jared Polis Wyoming City of Longmont Governor Hickenlooper Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Douglas County Horizontal Drilling Drilling Anadarko Fracking DJ Basin Natural Gas Colorado Local Government Arapahoe County Hydraulic Fracturing Wattenberg Field Noble Energy Mineral Rights Niobrara COGCC Weld County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Denver Business Journal by Cathy Proctor, Reporter Date: Monday, October 31, 2011, 3:56pm MDT Colorado got generally high marks in an outside review of its rules governing oil and gas operations and hydraulic fracturing, but the review said the state … Continue reading
Second of two parts – By Mark Jaffe The Denver Post – Posted: 10/30/2011 01:00:00 AM MDT One evening in January, El Paso County Commissioner Amy Lathen met with about 16 people in a constituent’s living room to talk about … Continue reading
October 25, 2011 2:54 PM BARRY NOREEN THE GAZETTE Last week out of the foggy mist, the El Paso County commissioners sneaked through an exception to a recent drilling application moratorium so Houston-based Ultra Resources can punch three exploratory holes … Continue reading
Poster Commentary: Niobrara News has received this press release about a community group organizing in response to oil exploration in their area. Other oil oriented community groups are welcome to submit press releases. PRESS RELEASE – For Immediate Release: October … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe – The Denver Post – Updated: 10/23/2011 01:46:16 AM MDT The flier announced a meeting of the Ridge West Homeowners Association to discuss oil and gas drilling — but before it was even held, Nikki Stansfield had … Continue reading
Poster Commentary: While the EPA proposes to regulate natural gas and coalbed methane frack fluid disposal, it is hard to imagine that any proposed regulations would not also apply to fracking fluids used in oil and water wells. Yes, they … Continue reading
Anadarko Exploration and Production proposes to dive in deep into the Niobrara play with an application for 49 spacing units of 640 acres (for a total 31,360 acres) in Adams and Arapahoe counties in Colorado. The applications will be decided … Continue reading
By Dennis Webb – 10/17/2011 – The Daily Sentinel “Colorado oil and gas companies are preparing for a Nov. 1 rollout of the nation’s first statewide voluntary groundwater monitoring program for their industry. The Colorado Oil and Gas Association is … Continue reading