Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsWeld County Regulations Noble Energy DJ Basin Anadarko City of Longmont Hydraulic Fracturing Niobrara Anadarko Petroleum Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Local Government Douglas County Fracking Wattenberg Field Horizontal Drilling Natural Gas Wyoming Colorado Drilling Governor Hickenlooper COGCC Mineral Rights Jared Polis Drilling Moratorium Arapahoe County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: September 2011
A wild week of stock market fluctuations that have seen the commodities complex including oil, experience the largest drops since 2008, have both operators and land companies slowing or halting their efforts to obtain oil leases in Douglas and Elbert … Continue reading
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 12:09pm MDT – Denver Business Journal Sure, EOG Resource Inc.’s “Jake” well in the Niobrara produced a stunning 645 barrels of oil a day when it was brand new in October 2009 — but what’s … Continue reading
With more wells added daily, activists voice concerns and regulators increase inspections. By Bruce Finley – The Denver Post PLATTEVILLE — Colorado’s wave of gas and oil drilling is resulting in spills at the rate of seven every five days … Continue reading
It is suggested that you read this article available at the Denver Business Journal to see “fracking” up close. The article shows pictures from Natural Gas wells being drilled in the Denver Basin by Encana Oil and Gas. These pictures … Continue reading