Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsGovernor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County Anadarko Petroleum Drilling Anadarko Local Government Niobrara Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Regulations Drilling Moratorium COGCC Fracking Horizontal Drilling DJ Basin Hydraulic Fracturing Natural Gas Jared Polis Wyoming Colorado Wattenberg Field Weld County Mineral Rights City of Longmont Noble Energy Douglas County
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: August 2011
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS DENVER—The Colorado State Land Board’s latest oil and gas lease auction has set a state record for per-acre bid prices. Results from the State Land Board’s auction Aug. 18 show Contex Energy Co. bid $5,850 per acre … Continue reading
Colorado Energy News – Aug 4th 2011 Saying that transparency is the key, Governor Hickenlooper yesterday proposed that oil and gas companies publicly disclose the ingredients of their hydraulic fracturing fluids, even though he believes there is almost no chance … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe The Denver Post The landman for Chesapeake Energy Corp. presented Mark Faut with a choice: sign a lease for his oil rights or have his 7 acres forced into the drilling plan by the state. “That was … Continue reading
Maintaining integrity of well-bore casings to avoid leaks is essential, senator says John Colson – Post Independent staff – Glenwood Springs, CO Colorado RIFLE, Colorado — U.S. Senator Mark Udall told local officials this week that he believes hydraulic fracturing, … Continue reading
Denver Business Journal – by Cathy Proctor – Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 Colorado regulators have approved the first oil and gas “drilling and spacing” request — a precursor to actual drilling — in Douglas County, as well as two dozen … Continue reading
Colorado Energy News – Aug 3rd, 2011 The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission announced today its selections for outstanding operators in 2010. The awards recognize the accomplishments of the oil and gas industry in operational and environmental areas as … Continue reading
Sector to create at least 200,000 new jobs, especially for engineers RockPick’s Editorial: This article while it does not directly refer to the Niobrara Play is relevant because when the Niobrara Play heats up it will create even more demand … Continue reading
By JEREMY FUGLEBERG Star-Tribune energy reporter An Australian firm will drill for oil in the Niobrara Shale formation this year from sites in south-central Wyoming, an area it says is seeing increasing interest from energy companies.