Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHorizontal Drilling Weld County Colorado Wattenberg Field Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Niobrara DJ Basin Fracking Hydraulic Fracturing Noble Energy Regulations Anadarko Petroleum Anadarko Jared Polis Governor Hickenlooper Local Government Drilling COGCC Mineral Rights Drilling Moratorium Douglas County Wyoming Natural Gas City of Longmont
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Colorado Energy News – July 12 An industry group predicts that by 2020 the West will produce more energy than the United States imports from Saudi Arabia and seven other oil-producing nations.
Denver Business Journal – Date: Friday, July 29, 2011, 1:10pm MDT Gov. John Hickenlooper on Friday announced eight appointments to the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission. The appointments must be approved by the Colorado Senate. The commission is tasked … Continue reading
By Howard Pankratz The Denver Post ConocoPhillips will begin oil exploration in Arapahoe, Adams, Elbert and Douglas counties as a result of an agreement to acquire up to 46,000 leasehold acres from the Lario Oil & Gas Co.
COGCC Hearing on August 8-9, 2011 to Establish Field Rules for Massive Niobrara Wildcat Program On June 9th 2011, Chesapeake Exploration, LLC filed a verified application with the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) for an order to establish … Continue reading
Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:11pm EDT * To buy from Texas American Resources Co unit (Reuters) – Natural gas-focused explorer and producer Bill Barrett Corp said it will buy properties in the Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin in the Niobrara oil play … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe The Denver Post – 07/17/2011 “Not what you expect when you go for a walk with the dog,” Banfield said. But Banfield and her neighbors in Rinn Valley Ranch — a Weld County development where homes sell … Continue reading
June 27th, 2011 (Source: Greeley Tribune, Colorado) By Sharon Dunn, Greeley Tribune, Colo. The impact of the Niobrara boom in northern Weld County is being felt throughout northern Colorado from the jobs it’s creating to the tax treasuries it’s fueling. … Continue reading