Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsGovernor Hickenlooper Weld County Mineral Rights Fracking Natural Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Niobrara Local Government City of Longmont Jared Polis Drilling Moratorium Arapahoe County Wyoming COGCC Anadarko Drilling Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission DJ Basin Anadarko Petroleum Regulations Noble Energy Horizontal Drilling Douglas County Colorado Wattenberg Field
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The real risks of the shale gas revolution, and how to manage them. Wall Street Journal – June 25 -2011 The U.S. is in the midst of an energy revolution, and we don’t mean solar panels or wind turbines. A … Continue reading
With all the hype about both natural gas and oil plays in the “Shales”, be they the Barnett Shale, or the Marcellus Shale on the East Coast, the Bakken in North Dakota, or even our own Niobrara Shale here in … Continue reading
By CATHERINE TSAI Associated Press DENVER—Colorado’s oil and gas regulators are volunteering to have an outside group review the state’s rules on fracking, an extraction method that some people worry could taint drinking water supplies. The State Review of Oil … Continue reading
Today we had a field report that 3 Thumper Trucks were parked in Aurora along Gun Club Road overnight between The Municipal Dump and Murphy Creek Golf Course. Our reporter noted that the trucks were parked there after hours overnight, … Continue reading
Associated Press Posted: 06/20/2011 10:26:03 AM MDT HOUSTON—Texas Gov. Rick Perry has signed a bill requiring drillers to publicly disclose the chemicals they use when extracting oil and gas from dense rock formations, the first state to pass such a law. … Continue reading
Oil companies that need water for “fracking” wells compete for access By Joe Carroll, Bloomberg Businessweek Bruce Frasier sweats in the 106-degree heat at his Carrizo Springs, Texas, farm while stacking 42-pound boxes of cantaloupes bound for Kroger supermarkets and … Continue reading
It has been been brought to our attention that there is a leasing effort by Red Sky Land for Chesapeake Energy going on in Section 7 T6S R65W. The Oil Drilling Communication Team operating in that subdivision will be planning … Continue reading