Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsDouglas County Natural Gas Anadarko Niobrara Mineral Rights Fracking Anadarko Petroleum City of Longmont Drilling Moratorium Noble Energy Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission COGCC DJ Basin Wattenberg Field Wyoming Jared Polis Horizontal Drilling Arapahoe County Regulations Governor Hickenlooper Colorado Hydraulic Fracturing Local Government Weld County Drilling
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Date: Friday, March 11, 2011, 4:00am MST The hunt for oil in Colorado’s Niobrara shale formation has reached metro Denver.
Denver Business Journal – by Cathy Proctor Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 2:29pm MDT Oil and gas companies bid $8.8 million Thursday for 7,229 acres of mineral rights owned by the Colorado State Land Board at the agency’s quarterly auction. … Continue reading
by: Clayton Woullard, YourHub.com Article Contributed on: 5/11/2011 11:59:12 AM Oil and gas companies have expressed an interest in Douglas County as a possible place to drill and are seeking to sign leases with landowners, raising a mix of concern … Continue reading
By Mark Jaffe The Denver Post The suburban Denver home listing of the not-too-distant future may read something like this: Spacious four-bedroom on 3 acres, gourmet kitchen, pool, comes with oil and gas royalties. Agents for at least three oil … Continue reading
Parker Chronicle: Industry seeks land leases for drilling sites Rhonda Moore email@example.com More than 300 residents from Douglas and Elbert counties joined Douglas County commissioners for an education on the oil and gas industry, which is making its interest known … Continue reading