Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsHydraulic Fracturing COGCC Niobrara Mineral Rights Fracking Jared Polis Weld County Drilling Drilling Moratorium Wyoming Douglas County Colorado Noble Energy City of Longmont Regulations DJ Basin Anadarko Petroleum Horizontal Drilling Governor Hickenlooper Arapahoe County Natural Gas Wattenberg Field Anadarko Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Local Government
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: April 2011
The Douglas County CO Public Forum on Oil & Gas Drilling and Development was well attended by at least 300 people on April, 27, 2011.
With all the negative press on Chesapeake Energy’s latest problems in drilling the Marcellus Shale on the East Coast it is easy to jump to conclusions and consider that gas and oil drilling are the same all over. They are … Continue reading
He urges firms to give fluid info By Dennis Webb – Daily Sentinel Friday, April 1, 2011 GLENWOOD SPRINGS — Gov. John Hickenlooper on Thursday defended the use of hydraulic fracturing in oil and gas development in Colorado but renewed … Continue reading
I have heard that there is a grass roots meeting of the National Association of Royalty Owners at the Elbert County Library in Elizabeth, CO. The details are spotty so I suggest you call the Elizabeth Library for meeting details … Continue reading
by Michael Filloon – Seeking Alpha Samson Oil and Gas has had a great run over the past year. This is great if you have been in this name, but can you get in now?
John Colson Post Independent Aspen, CO Colorado GLENWOOD SPRINGS — Local governments from Aspen to Rifle are opposing an effort in the state Legislature to remake the board of directors of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, which oversees … Continue reading
A national database containing Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid Product Component Information Disclosure can be found at http://fracfocus.org/ The site contains information regarding hydraulic fracturing technology, groundwater protection, regulations by state, and a database to search for wells within a state along … Continue reading
Note: Time for the event listed below was not specified. Suggest contacting BLM, Public Information Access Center 303-239-3600, Public Information Access Center Office Hours 9am – 4pm GOLDEN (AP) – Federal officials are holding a forum in the Denver area … Continue reading