Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsColorado Horizontal Drilling Douglas County Regulations Local Government Governor Hickenlooper Fracking Mineral Rights Drilling Moratorium Jared Polis Natural Gas Arapahoe County Hydraulic Fracturing Anadarko Wyoming Noble Energy Weld County City of Longmont Anadarko Petroleum DJ Basin COGCC Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Wattenberg Field Drilling Niobrara
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Are Refiners Losses Good for Unconventional Producers?
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Douglas County is planning a countywide meeting on oil & gas exploration issues on Wed., April 27, 6:30 p.m., at the Douglas County Events Center. The details are still being worked out, but I understand it will be posted soon … Continue reading
All registered users should now be able to post comments after registration and logging in. After login you will be be taken to the post you wanted to comment on.
There was a large turnout at the community meeting at the Parker, CO library on Mar 15th at 8pm about oil drilling in Douglas County. I would say the turnout was between 100 to 120 people. The meeting lasted only … Continue reading
That is an excellent question. The Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality, Water Quality Division, thinks that it is, with the caveat that it is done correctly.
Many landowners that may potentially have drilling conducted on or near their properties are probably wondering what the impact of horizontal drilling will be. Questions abound: What is the process? How long does it take? What type of equipment will … Continue reading
The answer to this question will determine if an oil company wants to lease your land, or if they decide that your neighbors property looks better. The decision is actually not as complicated as it would seem.
Chesapeake Energy Corporation and CNOOC Limited Announce Closing of Niobrara-Focused DJ Basin and Powder River Basin Project Cooperation Agreement
The link to the article is here. In a nutshell Chesapeake has sold 33% interest of its 800,000 acres in the DJ and Powder River Basins to the largest Chinese Oil company for 570 million in cash to support “accelerating … Continue reading
A grass roots meeting regarding Oil and Gas leases in Douglas County, CO for all land and mineral owners will be held at the Parker Public Library on March 15th, 2011 at 8pm. The meeting organizer has said that representatives … Continue reading