As of July 2017, Colorado’s Rig count as tallied by Baker Hughes rose to an average of 37 rigs as it recovers from a multi-year low recorded in May of 2016. The historical rig count displayed in the chart to the left is shown in comparison to average monthly oil price. As expected there is a very strong correlation of rig count to oil price.
Get Posts by Email
- Loading tweets...
Trending TagsNoble Energy Arapahoe County Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission Jared Polis DJ Basin Drilling Moratorium Fracking Hydraulic Fracturing Horizontal Drilling Drilling Regulations Wyoming Local Government Niobrara Colorado Weld County Governor Hickenlooper COGCC Mineral Rights Anadarko Petroleum Natural Gas Douglas County City of Longmont Anadarko Wattenberg Field
- Decline Curves of the Niobrara
- At The Tip of the Shale Oil Revolution – The PDC Drill Bit
- Conoco’s Niobrara Energized by Eagleford Knowledge
- Top 12 I.P. Wells in Niobrara Shale Have Large Gas Component
- Niobrara a Premier Oil Resource Play
- Seismic Surveyor Geokinetics Shares Plunge in 2012
- Ultra Petroleum Core Analysis Showing Mixed Results in Southern Niobrara
- Colorado Rig Count Continues Slow Rise From Bottom
- Press Release: Expandable Liner Hanger Design Sets Mechanically. No High Pressure Required.
- Whiting Sees Lower Costs, Raises Production Guidance
- Energy Pipeline: Plugging old vertical wells could soon change Colorado’s landscapes
- Longmont mulls stand against statehouse bill that would compensate drillers for losses